The Green Corridor Run [27 Jan 2013]
The Green Corridor Run is the first running race to be held on Singapore’s most unique course. The 10.5km course, starting at the historic Tanjong Pagar Rail Station winds its way along the ‘Green Corridor’, finishing at the old Bukit Timah Rail Station.
The run is organised by Groundswell Events Pte Ltd and Nature Society (Singapore) is the Official Charity Partner. Find out more about the run at http://www.greencorridorrun.com.sg/
- Historical Tanjong Pagar Railway Station to open during public holidays [Press Release]
- URA establishes Rail Corridor Partnership to explore and promote community activities along Rail Corridor
- URA launches Request for Proposal for the Rail Corridor [Press Release]
- The Rail Corridor Open Day [1 July 2012]
- Tanjong Pagar and Bukit Timah Railway Stations open for short-term uses