Re-Imagining the Rail Corridor – Traveling Exhibition
The Re-imagining The Rail Corridor exhibition showcases some early ideas from students and design professionals for what the future of the Rail Corridor could become, in a bid to anchor Singaporeans with a stake in their surroundings and to build-up engagement with the public in jointly designing the spaces around us.
The exhibition will travel to the following locations:
6 Dec – 30 Dec 2011
Singapore Botanic Gardens (Function Hall of Botany Centre, near the gate opposite Gleneagles Hospital). Opening hours from 8:30am to 6pm.
1 Jan – 12 Feb 2012
Marina Barrage (2nd Storey outside the entrance to the Sustainable Singapore Gallery)
14 Feb – 7 Mar 2012
HortPark (Exhibition Gallery)
9 Mar – 25 Mar 2012
University Cultural Centre (NUS, exact location inside to be confirmed)
- President Tan urges govt not to rush plans for Rail Corridor
- Removal of structures along Rail Corridor [Announcements]
- Re-Imagining the Rail Corridor
- URA establishes Rail Corridor Partnership to explore and promote community activities along Rail Corridor
- Winning ideas for Rail Corridor unveiled at launch of “Journey of Possibilities” exhibition