Good Work on The Green Corridor by UWCSEA Students
On Monday 5th December 2011, 200 Grade 8 students from United World College of South East Asia, Dover Campus, Singapore, walked the Green Corridor from Bukit Timah Rail Mall to Ghim Moh.
It was a great day out for everyone involved. The students loved having the opportunity to do something active in their local environment and it also helped them appreciate the importance of preserving green spaces in Singapore.
When the students returned to school they worked on a publicity campaign for the Green Corridor to raise awareness for this good cause. They created some really good work including posters, brochures, TV and radio adverts. Please see the winning entries below.
Download the Radio advert
Thanks to all the students at UWCSEA for their efforts and good work!
- Let’s work together to create a shared vision of The Green Corridor
- Walk down KTM memory lane at Rail Corridor
- PM Lee Supports The Green Corridor
- “Journey of Possibilities” – Presentation of Winning Ideas for the Rail Corridor [Press Releases]
- ‘Rail Corridor’ endorsed by consultation group to be final project name