Govt set to call for proposals on Rail Corridor development [News]
By Laura Elizabeth Philomin, TODAY, 11 Mar 2015
After three and a half years of engaging the public to gather feedback, the Urban Redevelopment Authority is ready to launch a Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Rail Corridor’s concept master plan and design concepts.
Announcing this during the second day of the Ministry of National Development’s Committee of Supply debate today (March 11), MND Minister of State Desmond Lee said the RFP will firm up the overall plan and design, which will guide developments in the coming years.
Click here to read the full article
- Iconic steel bridges along Rail Corridor up for conservation [News]
- Rail corridor to offer recreation nodes, connectivity [News]
- URA establishes Rail Corridor Partnership to explore and promote community activities along Rail Corridor
- Old KTM tracks to become “green spine”
- Parts of KTM railway to be retained